Our objective is to facilitate a process and resolution suited for your particular needs and challenges by offering advice you can trust and focusing on the needs and the interests of your children, and the interests of all parties involved in the matter.
Our Family Law Services include, but not limited to:
- Separation Agreement
- Child Custody, Support and Access
- Spousal Support
- Division of Family Property
- Obtaining a Divorce
- Simple Divorce
- Varying a Court Order or Separation Agreement
- Common Law Property Issues
- Prenups: Domestic Contracts and Marriage Contracts
- Legal representation for Arbitration
- Independent Legal Advice
At Korytko Law, our team will walk you through every step of the process of your case, and ensure that you understand outcomes and results of each stage.
We offer one hour consultation, 30 minutes free of charge. This consultation is confidential, and during this consultation you can expect:
- We will meet you, review your case, answer your questions and discuss your options
- We will advise you as to your legal rights and obligations
- We will address your urgent concerns and issues
- We will discuss with you and develop preliminary plan of action
- We will create a budget that works for you
We proudly accept Legal Aid Certificates.